Uncover New Leads
Did you know that the $25 billion janitorial/sanitation (jansan) industry has seen nearly a 10 percent growth in the past several years? This expansion represents huge new opportunities for your company—and ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America is where you’ll do it.
Reach thousands of new customers in the distribution and end-user segments and connect with thousands of qualified buyers who want to see what you have to offer. When you exhibit at the world’s largest trade show for the cleaning and maintenance industry, you’ll uncover new leads and make new sales. If you’re serious about improving your sales, then this is the best investment you can make.
Tuesday, September 12: 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, September 13: 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 14: 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Outdoor Exhibit Hours
Tuesday, September 12: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, September 13: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 14: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Participants at ISSA/INTERCLEAN represent all segments of the industrial and institutional cleaning industry, including distributors, wholesalers, building service contractors, residential cleaners, and in-house professionals.
The 2016 event brought together more than 16,600 cleaning-industry professionals, and 13 percent traveled from 74 countries outside of the United States.
The majority of people who attend are presidents, owners, corporate/general management, and senior sales management personnel, as well as operations managers, directors of facility, environmental services, maintenance, and facility engineers from the end user segment.
To see excerpts from the show, visit www.issa.com/recap.
The 2016 exhibition featured 700 leading suppliers from 28 countries around the globe. ISSA/INTERCLEAN is for you if you provide any of the following:
- Cleaning agents, chemicals, and disinfectants
- Supplies and tools for cleaning and safety
- Pest control
- Ice and snow removal products
- Paper products and dispensers
- Powered cleaning equipment
- Washroom fixtures
- Window and facade cleaning equipment and accessories
- Management, payroll, workloading software, and services
- Contamination control products
- Foodservice disposables
- Pressure washers and generators
- Material handling equipment
- Restoration products and services
- Safety equipment
- Uniforms and personal protection equipment
- Warewash, laundry, and linen supplies
- Breakroom/office products
- Cleaning contractor services
- Waste management products
- Water treatment