DISCOVER NEW: The ARCSI Annual Cleaning Convention Just Got Better!
In 2017, the focus is all NEW for ARCSI, A Division of ISSA, because the ARCSI Annual Cleaning Convention is now part of ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America Trade Show and ISSA Convention. What else is new?
- New schedule: The show now runs from Sunday – Thursday to give you more time to network, learn, and explore even more of the show floor.
- New registration options: Take advantage of the new Residential Cleaning Connections registration package. This includes education, networking events, and full access to the show floor and keynote speakers. (Please note: This package replaces the ARCSI Cleaning Convention.)
- New Residential Pavilion: A dedicated section of the trade show floor, spotlighting products and services of interest specifically for the residential cleaning industry. The pavilion is in an easy-to-find location – right next to the ISSA Resource Center.
FOUR DAYS OF TOP-NOTCH EDUCATION
Presented by ARCSI, Division of ISSA, the Residential Cleaning Connection package provides 20+ hours of education customized for residential cleaning companies, targeting topics like hiring, employee engagement, and customer service.
In addition, take advantage of expanded educational opportunities with the ISSA Convention – 60+ educational seminars, training, and certification workshops providing inside information, tips, and tricks on any issue you grapple with — from effectively cleaning and maintaining hard floor surfaces, carpets, and bathrooms to how to identify top talent and get them to come to work for you.
This event is a must-attend for residential cleaning company owners and managers. Register online now for this event and make your travel arrangements early. To register, choose the Residential Cleaning Connection package and receive all the same value-packed events you are used to — and more! (Please note: The Residential Cleaning Connection package is $249. The package includes all of the ARCSI and ISSA seminars and workshops, the keynote speakers, the trade show floor and the evening networking receptions.) Register now!
HUNDREDS OF INNOVATIONS
It’s important for you to know about the latest tools and cleaning technologies. On the show floor AND in the Outdoor Exhibits, more than 700 exhibitors from more than 25 countries will demonstrate the latest advances in cleaning, including:
- Cleaning agents/supplies, chemicals, and disinfectants
- Floor and carpet care
- Green clean supplies and resources
- Innovations in cleaning technology and supplies
- Powered cleaning equipment
- Quality assurance
- Infection control techniques
- Cleaning contractor services
- And more!
NEW TO THE SHOW?
There is so much going on at the ISSA/INTERCLEAN and ISSA Convention and you don’t want to miss a minute! Let us give you the inside scoop at our First-Time Attendee Orientation at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 10, 2017, followed by the Welcome Networking reception at Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel.
2017 AWARD NOMINATIONS
The ARCSI 2017 Professional Image Awards are the perfect opportunity to recognize the extraordinary people around us. Be sure to get your nominations in now for this year’s awards:
- Professional Cleaner of the Year
Presented by PerfectClean
- Chairman’s Award
- Professional Image Awards for:
- Best Logo
- Best Uniforms
- Best Vehicle Graphics
- Best Website
Entry deadline is June 30, 2017. Visit the ARCSI website for complete details.
HOTEL & TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
The hotel headquarters for all the ARCSI evening events is Bally’s Las Vegas. Reserve your room today so you are close to all the action at the evening networking events!