360° Exposure for Your Company
Did you know that the $25 billion janitorial/sanitation (jansan) industry has seen nearly 10 percent growth in the past several years? This expansion represents huge new opportunities for your company—and the ISSA Show North America 2018 is where you’ll find them.
Reach thousands of new customers in the distribution and end-user segments, and connect with thousands of qualified buyers who want to see what you have to offer. When you exhibit at one of the world’s largest trade shows for the cleaning and maintenance industry, you’ll uncover new leads and make new sales. If you’re serious about improving your sales, then this is the best investment you can make.
Tuesday, October 30: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 31: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 1: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Participants at the ISSA Show represent all segments of the commercial and institutional cleaning industry, including distributors, wholesalers, building service contractors, residential cleaners, and in-house professionals.
The 2017 event brought together more than 16,000 cleaning-industry professionals from 24 countries outside of the United States.
The majority of people who attend are presidents, owners, corporate/general management, and senior sales management personnel; operations managers and directors of facility, environmental services, and maintenance; and facility engineers from the end-user segment.
The 2017 exhibition featured 757 leading suppliers from 24 countries around the globe. The ISSA Show is for you if you provide any of the following:
- Cleaning agents, chemicals, sanitizers and disinfectants
- Supplies and tools for cleaning and safety
- Pest control
- Ice and snow removal products
- Paper products and dispensers
- Powered cleaning equipment
- Washroom fixtures
- Window and facade cleaning equipment and accessories
- Management, payroll, workloading software, and services
- Contamination control products
- Foodservice disposables and supplies
- Pressure washers, pumps, parts, and equipment
- Material handling equipment
- Restoration and remediation products and services
- Personal protection equipment
- Hospitality amenities
- Warewash, laundry, uniforms and linen supplies
- Breakroom/office products
- Cleaning contractor services
- Waste management products
- Water treatment