Welcome, 2018 Exhibitors!
Thank you for choosing to exhibit at the ISSA Show North America 2018 in Dallas. Now that you’ve reserved a booth, it’s time to build it.
To help you prepare for the ISSA Show North America 2018, we’ve compiled a variety of helpful links and resources for planning a successful exhibiting experience. Use your Exhibitor Portal at your convenience to access everything you’ll need to prepare for the show. Content is updated frequently.
Login details can be found in your exhibit space confirmation email.
What you can do in your Exhibitor Portal?
- Edit, upgrade, and approve your interactive directory listing
- Make payments
- Review invoices
- Register booth staff and access lead retrieval options
- Access Exhibitor Service Manual
- Access custom guest invites
- Purchase advertising and sponsorships
- View leads (included with interactive directory listing upgrades)
- Reserve meeting space
- View target floor plan and schedule
- View booth construction guidelines
In the event you are unable to find the information you need to make your participation a success, please feel free to contact the ISSA Show North America 2018 show management team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth Personnel Badges
Exhibitors will receive one free badge with active membership, and one free badge for every 100 sq. ft. of reserved booth space. Complimentary registration of allotted badges must be redeemed by September 14, 2018. After September 15, 2018, all booth staff badges will be $50.
NEW! Exhibit staff are now eligible to purchase an All-Access Pass ($150 per person) that includes access to:
- Team ISSA Welcome Reception
- ISSA Backlot Bash
- ISSA Show Seminars
- And so much more!
Come to the ISSA Show and be a part of the one show for facility solutions!
Not an exhibitor but would like to register? Click here.