First-Time Exhibitor Pavilion
ISSA reserves prime location on the show floor for exhibitors who have never exhibited before in a high traffic area close to the show floor entrance. You can opt to exhibit within this prime location or select available space on the show floor. Booth space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. This area is highlighted in Green on the floor plan.
First-Time Exhibitor Benefits:
- Access to the Exhibitor Success Program resources
- Dedicated first-time exhibitor educational webinars
- Special highlight with an icon in directory listing platforms
- Mention of your company in onsite signage
- Recognition in the ISSA Show 2018 mobile app
- Discount on ISSA Innovation Award Program entry
How much does a booth cost?
- Booth pricing varies based on whether or not you are a member of ISSA
- Click here to view all ISSA member benefits
- Standard 10’×10’ booth:
- Member: $2,945
- Non-member: $3,780
- Corner location: additional $425
- Click here for a printed exhibit contract application.
What comes with your exhibit space?
- Standard company listing includes: (upgrades available)
- Company name
- Booth number
- Company email
- Company website
- Company listings are included in all exhibit directory platforms:
- Printed exhibit directory
- Online exhibit directory
- Mobile app
- 8′ high backwall drape (gray)
- 3′ high sidewall drape (gray)
- 1 one-line ID sign
*Additional costs associated with your booth space include but are not limited to: carpet, furniture, electrical, lead retrieval, personnel badges, etc.
For more information contact the ISSA sales team – email@example.com