Monday – Thursday | October 28 – November 1, 2018
Be sure to plan to stay through Thursday—you won’t want to miss all the valuable programming we have lined up!
Hotel & Travel Discounts
onPeak is the ISSA Show North America 2018 official housing partner. Reduced hotel rates and travel discounts are available in order to make your experience in Dallas better than ever!
Are you prepared to travel to the United States?
The U.S. government requires residents of many countries to obtain a temporary visa before entering the United States. The visa application process may increase the length of time required to receive your visa, so it is very important to apply for your visa at least 90 days prior to your departure. The information below provides important links and details that should make the process easier for you.
Please contact ISSA if you need assistance.
Visa Application Tips
- Review the U.S. Department of State website.
- Apply for your visa as early as possible and at least 90 days prior to your departure date. Make this a priority!
- Obtain a Letter of Invitation from ISSA (see instructions below).
- Check your passport expiration date to make sure it will be valid for at least six more months after your visit.
- If you already have a visa, check the expiration date to make sure it will not expire before your trip is completed.
Requesting a Letter of Invitation from ISSA
- First, you must register for the trade show online.
- International guests will be asked if they need a Letter of Invitation. You will have the option to select “Yes” or “No.”
- The registration system will ask you a series of questions and generate a Letter of Invitation.
- You can print the letter by completing your registration and visiting your Registration Dashboard. You will then submit the letter along with your visa application to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate.
- Complete one request for each person requiring a Letter of Invitation.
- Only requests submitted via the online registration system will be processed. Obtaining a Letter of Invitation from ISSA will not guarantee that you will be approved for a visa. The letter is merely supplementary information that explains a visa applicant’s intended purpose to travel. U.S. Embassy officers look at the totality of an applicant’s personal situation in determining visa eligibility.
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Directions & Parking
Driving to the ISSA Show North America 2018? Look up directions here. The current parking fee is $10-$15 per space with in and out privileges. Cash or credit cards are accepted. Individuals with special parking situations or concerns should inquire with the Traffic Operations Office at (214)-670-4255.
Taxis are abundant. Grab one on the go, or pre-arrange for a pickup. Estimated taxi fare from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to the convention center is approximately $50 one way.
Airport Shuttle Serivce
SuperShuttle will be offering a 10 percent discount off SuperShuttle or ExecuCar reservations. This discount does not apply to exclusive vans (which are already discounted) or pre-existing reservations. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively. You can use this code on both ends of your travel: at airport of origin and at their destination airport in available service areas.
ISSA Shuttle Service
ISSA provides shuttle bus service to and from the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center from all official ISSA Show North America 2018 hotels. Shuttle service runs from October 29 – November 1, and the shuttle schedule will be posted in all ISSA official hotel lobbies. All hotel reservations booked through onPeak will have a complimentary bus pass designated on the official show badge. Hotel reservations booked outside of onPeak will require the purchase of a bus pass ($35) onsite at registration or online at www.issa.com/registration; no daily passes are offered.