Immerse Yourself in New Knowledge
There’s always something new to learn that’ll help you run a better business—specialized skills, effective hiring and management strategies, and ways to increase efficiency, decrease costs, and improve your bottom line. This year’s all-new schedule includes more than 90+ education seminars, hands-on training and certification workshops, and networking events covering industry changes and trends, innovations that improve/streamline processes, proven strategies to boost your profitability, and much more.
The cleaning industry is always moving forward—and you should be moving forward with it.
Four Days of All-New Education in Dallas
To help maximize your time at the biggest, most comprehensive event for the cleaning industry, the ISSA Show seminars will now kick off Monday, October 29. Additional sessions will be hosted on the trade show floor from Tuesday, October 30, through Thursday, November 1, 2018.
To further ensure you get the most out of your experience at the ISSA Show North America 2018, you can now customize your show experience by choosing the package that works best for you. For more about your options, visit issa.com/register.
WORKSHOPS AND CERTIFICATIONS
In addition to all the educational seminars available during the ISSA Show, there are several workshops—many granting certification—that will be held during the show, including:
- Prepare to be Floored – Trends, New Methods, and More! ISSA CMI Hard Floor Care Certification
- The ABCs of Professional Carpet Care ISSA CMI Carpet Care Certification (This session is also available in Spanish. Contact Diana Villegas at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
- Clean Restrooms = Happy Customers ISSA CMI Basic Restroom Care Certification
- Put CIMS to Work for You ISSA Certification Expert (I.C.E.) Workshop*
- Hone Your Training Skills and Empower Your Team CMI Train the Trainer
- Mold: Should I Sanitize or Remediate?
- Workload Your Way to a Cohesive Corporate Culture
- BSCAI | Bidding & Estimating Seminar (Only offered to building service contractors.)
*Additional fees apply.